Artisan handmade jewelry with sterling silver. Sterling silver means that 92.5 per cent of the metal is silver. The other 7.5% is usually copper but we also carry Argentium sterling silver in which the 7.5 is germanium. Argentium silver is sterling silver that is more tarnish resistant. Another silver we carry is a more pure form of silver often called Hill Tribe silver from Thailand that is a more pure silver, anywhere from 95-99% silver.